Saint Patrick's Day Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by nibble, Mar 8, 2018.

1. nibble

nibble Owner
    Owner

| Saint Patrick's Day Update

[​IMG]

| Event

The event will entail adding chances for the free-to-play players to obtain Saint Patrick's Day Crate Keys. After Valentine's Day Crate's key all rewards not working out, I've been thinking of a better way to provide players with a way to obtain keys even if you are in a situation where you can't purchase one. This time, while manual farming certain crops, there is a small chance that a Leprechaun's Gold will drop from your crops!

[​IMG]

The crops you can obtain Leprechaun's Gold from are:
    • Potato
    • Carrot
    • Beetroot
    • Wheat
    The chances for these dropping are quite low at the moment, but I plan to buff the chances accordingly with feedback. If you don't want to wait for these keys to become available, they are always keys up for grabs at the store.

| Sale

With the start of this event, there will also be a 20% sale throughout the whole store. The St. Patrick's Day Crate Keys are available from the point of this announcement. The sale will last until March 15th.

| Feedback

The Valentine's Day Crate raised a couple concerns over how the pets were distributed as it was useless for the players who already got one. This has been changed in the new crate to where you receive a voucher when you win the pets. This means that you can now sell or give away the pets any additional pets you receive from the crate.

#1 nibble, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. SirDgor

SirDgor New Member

This is nice, but for people that farm mainly stuff like melons and sugarcane (me and probably others), we now have to make areas to farm these crops.

Also this is unrelated and related at the same time but i think donor crate keys should be available for purchase for around 10-15 points. : ^)

thank you and god bless pakistan

3. SirDgor

SirDgor New Member

Alright after harvesting a bunch of wheat, I've determined that the drop rate is basically 0%. IDK if its that i was bonemealing the wheat, but i have harvested over 500 things of wheat.

also please add nether wart to this list thanks

4. Harry

Harry Member

Tbh I like the low drop rate idea as it should be hard to be able to obtain a donor item. I love the idea of making the manual crops so much better to farm.

5. nibble

nibble Owner
    Owner

I've tried farming for a short bit of time and noticed that it only takes a minute or so to break around 500 crops of these types. The gold drop rate is meant to be rare and require around 30 minutes ~ 1 hour of farming.