Changed my Minecraft Username!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by atPuddle, May 14, 2018.

?

Do you like the name?

1. I don't like it...I love it!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes, I love the name.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, sorry I don't like it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. atPuddle

atPuddle Member

Heyo!
    So, as you can see by the title, I've changed my MC username. I've had my DelectrikDiamond username for about three years now and I felt like it was getting old. Just a few hours ago I made the decision to changed my name and now my current Minecraft username is... ItsDiqmond_. I finally changed it and I guess you can call me that. You can also call me Diamond as well if you choose to which is fine. Now, I just need to find a way to change my Peaceful Farms username to this and we good. Anyways, if you see a stranger named ItsDiqmond_ visits the server, it is just me so don't be alarmed :D. Anyways, thanks for reading and see you guys later.

~Diamond

P.S. I wanted to be called Diqmond_ but of course, it was taken.

2. monday

monday Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

Oof I've changed my username waay too many times since I've joined PF -- I've gone through maybe 7??? Ksyvoc, Ksyeii, DearHappy, Tea666, notthatlogan, idcmonday_, wholesome_ yaknow but I love changing my user (others don't, i don't think)

3. Momo

Momo Member

I regret a lot of my past usernames. Why did I name myself PooeyBanana.. Why? I will never know.

4. atPuddle

atPuddle Member

Lol, I had names I regret as well. Why did I name myself SVMinecraft? SVM stands for Spongebob vs Mario. I also named myself MunchingBrotat0, which heavens know why I did that.