Thoughts? (Up For Discussion) Inventory sell shard

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rimon_2004, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member
    Moderator Community Teams

now hear me out and my big brain idea, if you are able to put a sell shard in a chest and it sells when its full, why not have it so where if its in ur inventory it does the same. (sells when full) 54b52ec25665ec0f68750794e3187a53.jpg

2. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member

oh yea rimon i think thats a great idea, they should add it

3. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member

yo Rimon thx, i completely agree. they should definitely add it

4. 08ts

08ts New Member

This probably won't be implemented because of the /sellall command, but I get where you're coming from. It would be nice not having to type the command each time, especially if you've got a huge farm.

5. Ezorb

Ezorb New Member

how about a sell shard that is much bigger and with a more reliable way to get it. say a sellshard that has 20,000 charges and can be had from the point shop for 200 points. or a craftable sellshard that is very expensive, say crafted out of compresed emeralds and compresed gold.

6. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member

I had an idea to where we can combine sell shards. Say I have 5 (2000 use sellshards) I can put them in a crafting table and get a 10000 use sell shard

7. Ezorb

Ezorb New Member

i think we need a more reliable way to get sell shards, it needs to be expensive but not random.

8. Rimon_2004

Rimon_2004 Staff Member

Yea for real. We should be able to buy them with points or something

9. 08ts

08ts New Member

That's a good idea. I think with how many double chests people can own on a farm that each need a sell shard, a large one or a craft able one would be great. A highly auto farm would use the 3,000 one so quickly, you know? Double chests can fill so fast.

10. Ky

Ky Owner
    Owner Ticket Management

Firstly, I’d like to mention I’ve gone ahead and merged these two suggestions due to it being involved in a update that can be implemented/ discussed with CMT members.

Thank you for creating this suggestion today. This suggestion does sum up and and twists ideas I’ve had wanted to implement over time; however, with other feature inconsistencies, this idea has been pushed back numerous times. I’ll happily bring this idea up to CMT considering I feel this idea is worth the hassle of implementing. Thank you. Any future responses I’ll quote this message.

11. lolduckyganglol

lolduckyganglol New Member

i don't know if you thought about the dragon claw while typing this. although it could indeed be very useful at most of the moments. i think that it is too overpowered too. plus if you have enough sell shards you wouldn't need a collection system after that anymore so the use of pf hoppers would be alot less.