Thoughts? (Up For Discussion) New Dash Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItsYvy, Nov 25, 2020.

Tags:
?

Should rewards be for who gets to P4 first, or tiered rewards? (Make sure to read the post first)

1. First

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Reward Tiers

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Mixed

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. ItsYvy

ItsYvy Member

Wanted to get some community feedback on this, to see what other people think, and if they would play this event.

What is Dash?:
    Dash is a simple event, it is a race from default to P4. Dash would be held on the event server, at the beginning of the week, lets say Monday at noon. When the event starts, the event server will be opened. Each player will start out with default tools, donator kits will be disabled as to keep it fair. The event would close Monday at noon next week.

How do I play Dash?
    Each player will start at the default rank, the goal is to make it to P4 before everyone else does. How are you going to do this in one week? Simple, prices will be raised, and requirements will be easier. There will also be no play-time requirements either. Each player will start with default tools, at each rank, there will be a new kit (or every few ranks) that come with new tools. Those tools will be much better than the normal tools that you would get in /kits, something like a fortune 20 hoe, for the P4 kit.

Why should I play Dash?
    Dash not only is fun, but also can be rewarding. (Depending on if we use reward tiers based on what rank you go to, or who gets to p4 first) you will get a certain amount of DashPoints. Dash points can be used on any server, for permanent bonuses on that server. For example, I win the Dash event with first place, I get 10 DashPoints. I can go on carrot and do /dashshop, and buy certain bonuses with those coins. I would love to hear ideas on what could be put into the DashShop.

Reward Tiers vs Tournament Style Ranking: (Make sure to vote on this on the poll!)
    Reward Tiers:
    Prestige 4: 10 DashPoints
    Prestige 3: 8 DashPoints
    Prestige 2: 6 DashPoints
    Prestige 1: 4 DashPoints
    Default: 2 DashPoints
    Or
    Prestige 4: 10 DashPoints
    Prestige 3: 5 DashPoints
    Prestige 2: 3 DashPoints
    Prestige 1: 1 DashPoints
    Default: 0 DashPoints

Tournament Style:
    First to reach P4: 30 DashPoints
    Second and Third: 15 DashPoints
    Fourth-Tenth: 10 DashPoints
    Ten-Twenty: 5 DashPoints
    Twenty-Fifty: 1 DashPoint
    (Note: I doubt 50 people will reach P4, in that case, it will just go down the line to the next highest rank)

Mixed:
    A base reward is given to making it to P4 (Ex: 10 DashPoints) and an extra bonus is given if you are in say the top ten or the top five. (Ex: 10 DashPoints) This would combine both.